Friday, April 23, 2010

Swap it Up

Just a quick note to plug a fun event happening in Minneapolis tomorrow...


My amazingly creative friend Danica and her friends are hosting another clothing swap. We've apparently outgrown their house, so this time the swappage will take place at their church in Minneapolis. Come and join us if a) you're a girl (sorry, guys) and b) if you like cleaning out your closet and getting lots of fun stuff in return. Last time I went to one of Danica's swaps, I not only came home with a bunch of great clothes, but also a black bag that turned out to be perfect for my trip to Thailand. Saved me a pretty penny at Target, let me tell you.

:: The details ::
Bring: Clothing (and accessories, movies, games, books and household items) to swap, a snack to share, all your friends and no money!
Where: Praise Christian Center, 4100 Douglas Drive North, Minneapolis
When: Saturday, April 24th, 2-5 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment