Sunday, April 18, 2010

new blog features

If you've been peeking at the blog site recently, you might have noticed some changes... like the new Free Finds and Room by Room pages! (These are separate from the posts that feed into the RSS, so you won't get update announcements for these pages if you subscribe to the blog.)

Check out Free Finds out if you're interested in learning more about how I find free furniture, tools and other fun things. I'll also post photos of my latest discoveries and, occasionally, links to free events or product giveaways that I think are particularly awesome.

The Room by Room page is pretty self-explanatory... photos of the house, room by room. The "before" photos are from the inspection and closing day. I'll post "after" photos for each room as I move in and decorate over the next few months.

Another thing: I've made some changes to the back-end of the blog this weekend, so if you subscribe to the RSS feed, you might want to unsubscribe and resubscribe to make sure you're seeing everything. Let me know if you have questions.

I've been sick this weekend, so I didn't paint the second coat of red in the kitchen. But I gave away a pile of stuff on Freecycle! And started packing boxes... so it was still productive.

- LG

No comments:

Post a Comment