Sunday, October 7, 2012

lady, get on that!

I have a bee in my bonnet. And this is a good thing.

There are a handful of projects that I've been meaning to tackle since before I even moved furniture into the house.

Like...

finishing the edges and trim in the kitchen...




touching up paint mistakes in the basement...



and turning the garage into a truly usable space.

It's time for me to get on those projects, my friends -- plus a few others. I can't tell you why (yet! maybe ever.) but there's a reason and it's a good one. And even if "it" never comes to pass, it is providing me exactly the motivation I need to finish some long-standing items on the to-do list.

Will you help? Encourage me with your comments, texts, phone calls and stories of your own DIY mis-adventures!

*Project name lifted directly from John and Sherry over at YHL

1 comment:

  1. I cannot off DIY motivation, for I am far less impressive than you, I but I will say, "Get to it, fabulous woman! You can do it! And share why when you can, we do so hate to be held in suspense!"

    ReplyDelete