Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012: all the things!

All those things I mentioned in the last post? Haven't done them yet. Whoops! BUT I have been spending lots of great time traveling (for work, for fun, and of course, for weddings). More to come about house updates soon, though, since that's one of my resolutions this year.

I spent New Year's weekend hanging out in my childhood neighborhood, and I was feeling nostalgic so here are a few of my favorite away-from-the-house moments from the last twelve months. 

Minneapolis ~ Dec. 30, 2011 ~ Kelin & Mike





Des Moines ~ June 9, 2012 ~ Caitlin & Alex




Minneapolis ~ July 14, 2012 ~ Sarah & Steve




Davis, CA ~ July 28, 2012 ~ Bethany & Adam






New Braunfels, TX ~ Aug. 25, 2012 ~ Kelli & Kyle









Honolulu ~ Sept. 9, 2012 ~ Christina & Andrew





Northfield, MN ~ Sept. 15, 2012 ~ Lauren & Jamison



Wimberly, TX ~ Dec. 29, 2012 ~ Courtney & Cullen




1 comment: