Wednesday, June 16, 2010

drill baby drill


I've always had a love-hate relationship with Father's Day. I love my dad, but he's notoriously difficult to shop for. So it can be stressful.

But I have a new reason to adore this Hallmark holiday: hardware store sales.

Every thing a girl could want for her new home seems to be on sale this weekend.

Case in point, my new drill:


And never fear, I got a nifty drill bit and driver set, too.

All on sale.

You betcha.

So this year, my Father's Day gift is learning how to do all the fix-it-up stuff around my house... so my dad won't have to do it when he comes to visit. Pretty good present, huh?

3 comments:

  1. yaaaaay, but watch out.. it might become your new best friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent gift! And the Millers might have to come and take a tutorial on "how to fix things"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny... I was thinking maybe the Millers would be my teachers ;) guess we'll just have to learn together

    ReplyDelete