Thursday, June 30, 2011

a grecian sea in the living room


I watched Voyage of the Dawn Treader while I was painting. I blame that for the oh-so-brilliant title you just read.

And speaking of painting... guess what I'm done with now? Yep! No more painting for the foreseeable future.

Yes, Apples, I'm getting to the pictures. (Another slightly obscure reference, but Netflix won't help you this time. Sorry.)

So. Two weekends ago, after the first coat:



Last weekend, after the second coat:



And this week, after Keith and Julia helped me re-hang the curtain rods:



The paint color is Grecian Sea, from Dutch Boy, although I used two coats of a paint/primer from Pittsburgh Paints. And I love love love it. Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well with the sofa that is set to arrive in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lauren, when and if I ever get a house, please please please decorate it for me!

    ReplyDelete