Tuesday, April 26, 2011

what shade of blue?


It's a great question. I started painting the second guest bedroom (aka blue bedroom) this past weekend. What shades did I pick? Well, since it took me six months to buy the paint after deciding on colors, I figure I can keep the secret a few days longer.

In the meanwhile, enjoy these gratuitous pictures of my blooming bulbs. Aren't they purty? And how about some Easter brunch action? Yeah, I know that's what you're all here for...





Thanks to my friend Lindsay for bringing the strawberry and cream scones, clotted cream and carrot muffins! Between those and my brother's french toast (and, it's true, my usual obsession with hash browns and sausage, which of course made an appearance) we had a lovely Easter brunch.

And then I painted some more. If all goes well, I'll have a new before/after post for you in a few days!

Happy spring, dear friends. Isn't this just a wonderful time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment